The ESI / Tegam DB877 Dekabox Coaxial-Dial Decade Resistor is designed to provide long-term dependable service in precision DC and audio frequency applications. Eight decades of precision fixed resistors are mounted in an extruded metal case for shielding and mechanical protection. A case-connected ground terminal and two input terminals are conveniently located on the front of each unit. Featured is the ESI-patented Dekadial coaxial dial arrangement which provides up to 120 million divisions of resolution. It allows first, coarse approximation and then progressively finer steps to arrive at an exact resistance value. The dials turn independently through 360 degrees of rotation. A special detent design facilitates dial location.
ESI / Tegam DB877 Features
- 0.02% long-term accuracy
- Eight decades-precision wirewound resistors
- 120 million divisions of resolution
- Low temperature and power coefficient
- Solid silver alloy switch contacts
- Extruded metal case for shielding and mechanical protection