Item has been replaced by a newer model
Get new models
The Gigahertz-Optik x1-1-LS Optometer combines a powerful electronic design concept packaged in a compact, light-weight, ergonomic housing making it ideal for field service applications. However, other unique features like a USB interface, multi-application capability and wide measurement range qualify it for laboratory use but at an economical price.
The optometer's four input channels allow multiplexed operation of up to 4 sensors in photovoltaic mode. Each channel's amplifier offers eight decades of linear dynamic range enabling the X11 to cover most light and optical radiation measurement applications. The versatile X11 can also be set-up with custom detectors designed to individual customer specifications.
- Multiplex Operation of up to 4 Detectors
- VL-3704-4 Illuminance Detector range: 10 mlx to 100 klx
- LDM-9901-4 Luminance Detector range: 5 mcd/m^2 - 100 kcd/m^2
- 0.1 pA Resolution (-LS Version)
- 20 ms to 1 s Adjustable Integration Time
- Photometric and Radiometric Mode
- Color and Color Temperature Mode
- USB Interface
- Optional Windows Based Software
- Battery & AC Operation (via USB)