The Spectracom 2201 Antenna Alignment Kit 1.8 GHz - 19.4 GHz is a high performance, affordable and complete test solutions designed to quickly and accurately optimize the transmission path (link) between two microwave antenna sites…all in a matter of minutes! With a transmit power of +0 dBm (0.001 watts) and a maximum receive sensitivity of -100 dBm, the Path Align-R will rapidly verify the optimum location for both the receive and transmit antennas. Because the Path Align-R directly drives the site's antennas, the optimization process is done without the need for radios, expensive and complex test equipment, ground technicians, on-site AC power, cell phones, or two-way radios.
Spectracom (formerly XL Microwave) 2201 Features
- Battery-powered antenna alignment transceiver test set (pair)
- Continuous voice communication with included headsets
- Tunable operating bands: 1.8 to 19.4 GHz
- Tone ranging provides variable pitch indication of path loss
- Path loss displayed in dB, updated every 300 ms