GE Panametrics PM880 Specs
Site Parameter Programming
Menu-driven, graphic, operator interface uses keypad and soft-function keys. Online help functions. Memory storage for saving site parameters.
Memory capacity to log over 100,000 moisture data points. Programmable keypad for log units, update times, and start and stop times.
Displays measurements and logged data in alphanumeric or graphic format. Language options: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
The SS880A standard sample system comprises an inlet needle valve, a built-in coalescing filter and sample cell with a bypass needle valve and venting tube, a pressure gauge (various ranges), and an outlet needle valve with venting tube.
Dew/Frost Point Temperature
- Overall Calibration Range Capability: -166°F to 140°F (–110°C to 60°C)
- Calibration Range Options:
- Standard: 68°F to 176°F (20° to –80°C) with data to -166°F (–110°C)
- Ultralow: -58°F to -166°F (–50°C to –110°C)
- Extended high: 140°F to -112°F (60°C to –80°C) with data to -166°F (–110°C)
- ±3.6°F (±2°C) from 140°F to -85°F (60° to –65°C)
- ±5.4°F (±3°C) from -85°F to -166°F (–65°C to –110°C)
Optional pressure sensor available for TF Series and Moisture Image Series moisture probes.
- 30 to 300 psig (3 to 21 bar)
- 50 to 500 psig (4 to 35 bar)
- 100 to 1000 psig (7 to 69 bar)
- 300 to 3000 psig (21 to 207 bar)
- 500 to 5000 psig (35 to 345 bar)
Accuracy: ±1% at full scale
Proof Pressure: Three times span of available range up to maximum 7500 psig (518 bar).
GE Panametrics PM880 Applications
This rugged, intrinsically safe, portable hygrometer measures moisture in gases and non-aqueous liquids. It is used in conjunction with Moisture Image® Series (MIS), TF and M Series moisture probes for applications including:
- Natural gas
- Chemical and petrochemical gases
- Non-aqueous liquid applications
- Air separation plants
- Tanker preparation and filling
- Industrial gases
- Gas cylinder preparation and filling
- Shipboard applications
- SF6 circuit breakers
- Furnace gases/heat treating
- General plant/facility maintenance