The Anritsu MP1763B 12.5 GHz Pulse Pattern Generator is used in combination with the MP1764A Error Detector. The amplitude of the clock and data signals can be varied from 0.25 to 2 Vp-p while the offset can be adjusted to within ±2 V so that the amplitude and the offset margin can be measured. The clock has a variable delay function so that time-dependent characteristics or phase margins of the input clock and data can be measured. An M series pseudorandom pattern representative of actual conditions or a programmable pattern can be selected as cell data.
In addition, a 3.5 inch floppy disk drive is built in for storing preset data, enabling rapid measurements to be performed by simply pressing a key. A GPIB function is provided, enabling automatic or remote measurement via an external controller.
The MP1763B is a pulse pattern generator ideal for research and development of high-speed logic, ICs, and digital systems.
Anritsu MP1763B Features
- High quality waveform
- Low FM/PM-noise clock generator
- 8 Mbit programmable pattern corresponding to six frames of STM-64/STS-192
- Generates PRBS patterns with bit length from 27–1 to 231–1 bits
- Complementary outputs of both data and clock
- The amplitudes and offsets of all 8 data outputs that have 1/8 speed of fundamental clock signal can be set
- MP1763B-01 12.5 GHz synthesizer (50 MHz to 12.5 GHz)
- MP1763B-03 1/4 speed output