The N432A is the replacement for Keysight’s legacy 432A analog thermistor power meter. The single-channel, average RF power meter operates with the Keysight 8478B and 478A thermistor mounts. The N432A-and-thermistor-mount pair is ideal for applications that require high measurement accuracy, particularly in metrology and calibration laboratory environments. The enhanced thermistor power meter comes with a digital color LCD display, and user-friendly front panel interface. Its built-in calibration factor table provides a more convenient and accurate method of storing calibration factors as compared to the old knob-turning approach of the 432A. The N432A is LXI-C compliant, and programmable via GPIB, USB and LAN.
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 18 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Power range: –30 dBm (1 μW) to +10 dBm (10 mW)
- High accuracy ± (0.1% of reading + 0.5 μW), excellent for 1 mW transfer calibration (with 478A-H75)
- Built in 6.5 digit ADC eliminates the need of external DMM
- Selectable bridge resistance (100/200/300/400 Ω)
- Remote interface flexibility
- DC substitution measurement, traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)