The 3Z Telecom RF Aligner GPS Antenna Alignment Tool is the most compact in the industry. It incorporates GPS Technology to calculate precise Azimuth, Tilt, Roll, and AGL measurements for a multitude of directional antenna systems. Our universal antenna mounting system is used for quick antenna attachment and release. The 3Z RF Aligner is user friendly and easy to transport up any tower. Save all your antenna installation measurements for recordkeeping and reporting, easily accessible over USB.
Designed with the tower technician in mind. The 3Z RF Aligner easily attached to virtually any Directional Antenna and comes with an easy to read 4.3” Built-in Color LCD Display. Screenshots save measurements in Seconds.
The 3Z RF Aligner was designed for RF Engineers as well. During site inspections, site troubleshooting, and new site design most RF Engineers carry a compass, GPS, and a range finder. The 3Z RF Aligner replaces all these devices, making field visits a breeze.
3Z Telecom RFA Features
- Install Antennas right the first time. No Go-Backs!
- Easy to read 4.3" Built-in Color LCD Display
- Measure Azimuth, Tilt, Roll and AGL in one-step
- Microwave Dish Alignment Mode
- Universal Antenna Clamp fits 99% of Panel Antennas
- Record Field Measurements Instantly
- No Post Processing Software Required
- Easy USB Plug and Play Results Retrieval
- Carrier Approved Closeouts
- Verify Proper Antenna Installation by Tower Crews
- Troubleshoot Site Performance Issues, Improve KPls
- Properly Identify Antenna Placement during New Site Design
- Replace your compass, range finder, and GPS with one Device
- A magnetic compass cannot be used on most rooftops, the 3Z RF Aligner can be used anywhere a GPS signal is available.
Video: Unpacking your 3Z RF Alignment Tool
Video: 3Z RF Alignment Tutorial