The FLIR T420SC Thermal Benchtop Test Kit includes the FLIR T420SC infrared camera which offers high performance with maximum flexibility and efficiency out of 320 x 240 thermal imaging capabilities. It's field of view (FOV) match feature gives you the ability to to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the IR FOV for better documentation. Add up to 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed information. Send images and data to smart phones and tablets to share images and critical information quickly using ResearchIR.
FLIR T420SC Features:
- Scalable P-i-P and Fused Thermal Images – Blend thermal with visible light images on-screen; includes picture-in-picture window sizing.
- Multiple Measurements – Add up to 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed information.
- METERLiNK® – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
- Annotation – Add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad; New! T440 has image sketch feature to draw circles and pointers on IR/Visual stored images.
- InstantReport – Create PDF document directly from the camera
- High Performance Infrared Camera With on-board Visual Camera, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Connectivity, & Interchangeable Lens, Plus MSX® Image Enhancement & FOV Match
- Superior Thermal Imaging – Sharp thermal resolution at 76,800 pixels for solid accuracy from farther away
- MSX® Enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations
- Field of View (FOV) Match – Now you have the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the IR FOV for better documentation
- Compass – Adds camera pointing direction to every image for additional location documentation
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Send images and data to smart phones and tablets (ie. iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® , or Android™) to share images and critical information quickly using FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Accurate Temperature Measurements – Accuracy calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading