The Magna-Power ALx Series Air Cooled Linear DC Electronic Load utilizes conventional linear MOSFET-based dissipative elements, allowing the series to achieve a very wide voltage-current operating range within the model’s maximum power rating. Using the same heat management innovations developed for Magna-Power’s high density programmable DC power supplies, the ALx Series’ conservative cooling ensures long product life in environments up to 50 °C ambient operating temperature.
Magna-Power Electronics ALx Features
- MagnaLINK™ Distributed DSP Architecture
- 16-bit digital programming and monitoring resolution
- Many control modes, including: voltage, current, power, resistance
- Wide voltage-current-power operating profile
- Integrated front and rear full control (host) USB ports, RS485, and dual MagnaLINK™ ports, with LXI TCP/IP Ethernet and IEEE-488 GPIB available.
- Digital master-slaving capability
- Integrated arbitrary waveforms with up to 100 steps per stored function
- Configurable external analog-digital user I/O
- Designed and manufactured in the USA