Minolta/Land Cyclops 52 Infrared Thermometer
- The Minolta-Land Cyclops 52 is a portable thermometer designed for temperature in the range 600 to 3000° C.
- Temperature is displayed digitally.
- Digital output is available over RS-232 communication.
- Target is viewed simultaneously with the temperature display.
- Wavelength of operation chosen to give maximum freedom from errors due to emissivity.
- Emissivity compensation in range 0.1 to 1.0.
- Three operational modes – Continuous, Peak, and Valley. In the last two the readings corresponds to the highest and lowest temperature respectively during the period of operation.
- Response time 30 ms (Display 0.6 s).
- Accuracy ±0.5% reading.
- Wavelength of operation eliminates the effects of water vapor and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and the effects of sunlight on temperature readings.
- Three calculating modes – Maximum, Mean, or Minimum of a series of readings.