The Rifocs 555B 1 mm InGaAs Optical Power Meter product has been replaced by a new product.
The 555B 1mm InGaAs optical power meter is a rugged high quality general purpose instrument suitable for many fiber optic measurement applications.
Paired with a RIFOCS 250 Series LED source or 260 Series laser source, the 555B optical power meter is ideal for insertion loss testing of multimode and single-mode fiber optic cables and connectors. The 555B optical power meter can also be used for link loss testing of installed cable plants.
The multi-wavelength reference storage capability of the 555B optical power meter permits convenient insertion and link loss testing at different transmission windows if a 252A / 252B dual LED source or 262A dual laser source is used.
- 1mm indium-gallium-arsenide (InGaAs) photodetector
- 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm N.I.S.T. traceable calibration wavelengths
- +3 to -60dBm measurement range
- Easy to use - three buttons control all functions
- 0.01dB measurement resolution
- Relative logarithmic dB and absolute logarithmic dBm units
- Multi-wavelength reference storage—stores and recalls reference power levels for faster, more efficient measurements
- Snap-On Connector (SOC) interface adapts to all industry standard fiber optic connectors and other less common types
- Long battery life—more than 100 hours of continuous operation
- User-selectable auto-shutoff
- AC power converter and adapter available for prolonged or benchtop use
- Rugged and splash-proof