EMCO Line Impedance Stabilization Networks (LISNs) and Power Line Impedance Stabilization Networks (PLISNs) are multi-line low pass filter networks used for conducted emissions measurement. LISNs and PLISNs isolate an electrically powered EUT from the external power source, stabilize line impedance (for repeatable measurements), and provide a 50-ohm RF connection to measure EMI voltage generated by the EUT.
- One Piece, Multi-Line Design for Convenience
- Wide Frequency for Broad Measurement
- Colis Matched to Application
- lnsulated Plugs for Safer Power Connections
- RF Shielding to Minimize Intrusion
- Individually Calibrated