Combining ease of operation and ergonomic design with exceptionally high functionality, the Schaffner / Teseq NSG 435 ESD Simulator
System offers all the features of a comprehensive ESD test system in a compact, light-weight, hand-held instrument.
Teseq (Schaffner) NSG435 Features
- User programmable discharge voltage - 200V to 16.5kV
- Polarity - manual setting to +ve or -ve, and automatic switching between the two.
- Battery powered
- equipped with a 150pF / 330 ohms discharge network for tests to IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 1000-4-2 and IEC 801-2 / 1991, and a range of optional extra discharge networks is available for other standards including IEC 801-2 / 1984.
- Discharge voltage of up to 16.5kV for air discharges and up to 9kV for contact discharges
- Interchangeable discharge networks and test fingers
- Single and repetitive discharges
- Discharge pulse counter
- Remote triggering
- Windows-based remote PC control
- Discharge voltage - set by stepping up or down in 100V steps
- Air or contact - discharge selection
- Single or repetitive discharge - at user selectable frequency
- Memory - a total of eight voltages (four air discharges and four contact discharges) can be programmed into the NSG435 and recalled as required.