The Dynatel 2250M Cable/Fault Locator System requires very little operator training. An RS232 communications port allows interface to an external computer for uploading/downloading of data, unit configuration and remote software upgrades. Estimated operating time is more than 30 hours on eight AA alkaline batteries. The 2250M is designed with even more functionality than the 2220M models, and iD versions have the enhanced capability to read and write user information into the 3M EMS iD markers. The 2250M locators use four active trace frequencies (individually or simultaneously) to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power, CATV, and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter. The receiver also offers four user-definable auxiliary frequencies.
Dynatel 2250M Features
- A easy-to-use system that requires very little operator training
- Trace a pipe or cable and locate markers along the way
- M-iD versions locate and read/write to all EMS-RFiD markers
- Locate two different marker frequencies simultaneously
- Conduct direct depth reading of RFID markers