TestEquity 1027S refrigeration systems are capable of achieving workspace temperatures down to -35°C. This is fine for many commercial and industrial tests that require low temperatures of typically 0°C, -10°C or -25°C. A single-stage system uses one compressor to directly cool the workspace. Single-stage systems offer these benefits over similarly-sized cascade systems:
- Faster cooling rates.
- Higher live-load capacity.
- Quieter operation, more energy efficient (one compressor instead of two).
- Higher anticipated reliability and lower cost of maintenance over the life of the chamber.
TestEquity Environmental Chambers 1027S Features
- -35°C to +175°C Temperature Range (opt. to +205°C)
- 27 Cu Ft Workspace, 40 W x 32 H x 36.5 D (765 liters)
- Choice of Original F4 Controller or Optional F4T Touch Screen Controller
- High/Low Limit Control and Alarm
- Viewing Window & Interior Light
- 4" Access Ports on Left & Right Side
- Non-CFC Single-Stage Refrigeration
- Scroll Compressors for Quiet and Efficient Operation