Compact and rugged, the Fluke 1740 Series three-phase power quality loggers are everyday instruments for technicians who troubleshoot and analyze power distribution systems. Capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 parameters for up to 85 days and capturing events, the Fluke 1740 Series helps uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues. The included PQ Log software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to the latest EN50160 standard.
IP65 water-proof model for logging the most common power parameters including V, A, W, VA, VAR, PF, energy, flicker, voltage events, and THD.
Includes the same features as the Fluke 1743. In addition to common power parameters, the Fluke 1744 also measures voltage and current harmonics, interharmonics, mains signaling, unbalance, and frequency.
Advanced IP50 power quality logger with the same measurement capability as the 1744, plus real-time LCD and five hour UPS.
Fluke 1740 Features
- Plug and play: Setup in minutes with automatic current probe detection and powering
- Installs inside the cabinet: Compact, fully insulated housing and accessories fit easily in tight spaces, next to live power
- Determines the root cause: Included PQ Log software quickly analyzes trends, creates statistical summaries, and generates detailed graphs and tables
- Monitors power for the long-term: Data can be downloaded during recording without interruption
- Measure voltage with premium accuracy: IEC61000-4-30 Class-A compliant voltage accuracy (0.1 %)
- Quickly validate quality of power: Assess power quality according to EN50160 power quality standard, with statistical overview
- Rugged and reliable: Designed for everyday field use, with no moving parts and durable, insulated case, with two year warranty
Fluke 1740 Applications
- Disturbance analysis
- Quality of service compliance
- Power quality studies
- Load studies
- Energy and power quality assessment