The Fluke 2635A Hydra Data Acquisition Unit is a 21 channel Data Logger that measures and records the following electrical and physical parameters: dc volts, ac volts, resistance, frequency, and temperature.
Temperature measurements are via thermocouples or resistance-temperature detectors (RTDs). Other parameters can be measured with an appropriate transducer, such as air pressure/vacuum (using a Fluke PV350 transducer module) or DC current (using a Fluke 2600A-101 shunt resistor). When the 2635A scans channels configured for measurement, readings can be displayed, printed out, and recorded.
Virtually any analog input may be applied without external signal conditioning. The inputs for channels 1 through 20 are via a Universal Input Module, which plugs into the rear of the unit for a quick connect/disconnect capability. Channel 0 measurements are via the front panel input jacks using test leads.
Fluke 2635A Features:
- 21 analog input channels
- Measures Vdc, Vac, thermocouples, RTDs, resistance, and frequency
- Standard RS-232C interface
- Easy set up through front panel or remotely via PC
- Application software for PC included: Hydra Starter Package
- AC or DC operation enables Hydra to work where line power is not available
- Increased data memory capability using removable memory card
- Remote instrument set-up: you can load a stored configuration from the memory card
- Faster data transfer: using RS-232C (top speed of 38.4k baud) or by removing the memory card and using an optional memory card drive attached to your PC's parallel port
Fluke 2635A Specifications:
- Channel Capacity: Analog Inputs: 21; Digital I/O & Alarm Outputs: 12 total; Totalizer: 1
- DC Voltage Range: 300mV - 300/150V
- DC Voltage Resolution: 10µV - 100mV
- Resistance: 300 ohms to 10 M ohms
- Resistance Resolution: 10 M ohms to K ohms
- AC Voltage (True rms, ac coupled): 300mV to 300/150V; 10µV to 100 mV
- Thermocouples: Type J, K, N, E, T, R, S, B, C
- 2625A Data Storage: stores 2047 scans
- 2635A Data Storage (in scans): 2047
- RTD (Pt 100)
Resolution Slow: 0.02 °C (temp)
Resolution Fast: 0.1 °C (temp)
Range: 15 Hz - 1MHz
Resolution: 0.01Hz - 1KHz
- Wireless Kits to connect multiple dataloggers in remote sites to a single PC to record the data.
- Memory Card Drive: attaches to PC's parallel port and allows transfer of data from memory card directly to the PC.