The Edwards 300E Spectron Portable Leak Detector Edwards Spectron 300E portable makes possible fast, effective leak detection over the range atmosphere to 4 x 10-10 mbar ls-1 without liquid nitrogen.
Together with the lightweight hand-held module, the Spectron 300E represents a simple to use, readily portable and reliable industrial wide range leak detector.
Edwards Vacuum Systems 300E Features
- Widest detection range atmosphere to 4 x 10-10 mbar ls-1 finds both large and small leaks without costly accessories.
- Fast ready to operate within 5 minutes.
- Easy operation vacuum or overpressure testing.
- Excellent zero stability.
- Fast response with rapid He clean-up.
- Single handed leak detection — visco probe and spray probe can be fitted to hand-held read-out unit.
- New easy to use visco probe: lead lengths to 25m standard.
- Rugged unit designed for industrial conditions
Edwards Vacuum Systems 300E Applications
- Industrial coating equipment sites
- Chemical and power plants
- Vacuum furnace installations
- High energy physics establishments
- Space simulation laboratories
- Metallurgy installations
- Refrigeration installations
- Any type of industrial vacuum system - eg freeze dryers