The Cincinnati Sub-Zero ZP/ZPH-80 Temperature & Humidity Chamber is capable of simulating a variety of temperature and humidity conditions for environmental testing. Cincinnati Sub-Zero ZPH-80 chambers are designed for ease-of-use, reliability, and performance and include many user-friendly features standard with your purchase for the best value in the industry. The Cincinnati Sub-Zero ZPH-80 features the EZT-570S Touch Screen Controller, which includes a 7” (18 cm) or optional 10” (25 cm) touch screen and the latest in test chamber programming for ease of use. Users may choose to operate their controller in icon or menu-based navigation and from the home screen, manually control, run or stop a profile and view a snapshot of current chamber activity.
Designed for ease-of-use, reliability, and performance, this line of chambers incorporates customer-requested features with an extended performance for faster ramp rates. Whether you need to do basic temperature cycling or accelerated stress testing, the Z-Plus offers a variety of sizes, temperature ranges, and performance packages that meet testing needs.
The Cincinnati Sub-Zero ZPH-80 is also available with a humidity chamber and is a model in the Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus Temperature & Humidity Chamber Series.
Optional features may include:
- CSZ EZT-570S touch screen controller with EZ-Tilt
- Ethernet monitoring & control
- RS-232, RS-485 serial communications
- Slide-Out, adjustable product shelf
- Two, 4" (10 cm) circular ports
- Fog-free viewing window & interior light
- With a full engineering team on staff, CSZ can customize a variety of options to meet our customers needs
- Designed for ease-of-use
- Energy-efficient refrigeration design
- Quality construction
- Flexible design allows for a full list of options to meet your specific testing needs
- Includes the largest selection of standard features, start-up DVD and the best warranty in the industry
*Features vary by model. Contact an account manager for available options.
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)
||67” x 94” x 102”
|Interior Dimensions (W x D x H)
||48” x 60” x 48”
|Humidity Range (optional)
||10% to 98% RH
||460V 3ø 60Hz 21A