OMICRON ISIO 200 is a simple and versatile binary I/O terminal for Substation Automation Systems (SAS). It communicates via IEC 61850 GOOSE messages and, therefore, inter-operates with a wide range of intelligent electronic devices (IED) or CMC test sets supporting GOOSE. Integrate ISIO 200 as a component in your SAS to handle additional binary signals or use it in combination with a CMC test set to extend its binary I/O capability. Due to its compact design, you can put additional binary I/O terminals wherever necessary.
OMICRON ISIO 200 Features
- Cost effective way to add binary I/Os to SAS
- Interoperability with a wide range of devices
- IEC 61850 GOOSE communication
- Simple configuration and IEC 61850 engineering support
- Capability to test complex systems with CMC test sets