A result of over two decades of pioneering experience in the field of Pulsed EMI simulation and measurement, the Thermo Keytek ECAT (Expert Computer-Aided Testing) is a powerful test system for measuring and analyzing the vulnerability of electronic equipment and components to pulsed EMI hazards.
The Thermo Keytek ECAT is a truly unique approach to Pulsed EMI Immunity Testing. It features a totally integrated modular architecture which enables manufacturers and designers of computers, communications equipment and other electronic products to easily and rapidly test for all pulsed EMI threats including pre-compliance, production sampling and final compliance.
The ECAT gives you the option of a complete integrated system for all pulsed EMI tests, or individual test modules which can be used as stand-alone testers. If you need to test for additional threats, or as standards change, the Keytek ECAT can be easily expanded.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Keytek ECAT Features
- Tests for pulsed EMI hazards: EFT, Surge, PQF
- Ideal test system to address most applicable EMC & Telecom standards, including CE Mark/IEC standards
- Easy-to-use Windows-based application software for quick implementation of international & national test routines
- Virtual Front Panel retains key operating parameters during set up & testing
- Multi-level system interlock architecture provides maximum safety
- Single output port/instant mode switching
- AC Mains current monitoring
- Accurate automatic report generation
- Flexible upgradable architecture