The Fluke DSP-4300 has been replaced by the Fluke Versiv DSX-5000.
The Fluke DSP-4300 Digital Cable Analyzer provides fast, accurate testing of high-performance Cat 5e, Cat 6 and fiber optic cabling. Equipped with a digital platform, this series of testers ensures repeatable accuracy, no matter how many times you retest a link. With high-bandwidth test capabilities to 350 MHz, superior diagnostics and extensive reporting, the Fluke DSP-4300 Cable Analyzer provides you with a complete solution for testing, certifying and documenting copper and fiber. And like all Fluke Networks instruments, they're built rugged to withstand the drops and other mishaps that occur in today's network installation environments.
Modules for Fiber Certifying:
The Fluke DSP-4300 Digital Cable Analyzer offers comprehensive cable testing and certification solution for high-speed copper and fiber networks. Expanded on-board memory, increased productivity and accuracy with convenient cable ID download, enhanced Cat 6 Channel adapters and Permanent Link adapters - are all included in the Fluke DSP-4300 toolset.
- Fluke Digital Signal Processing technology delivers consistent, repeatable accuracy
- Superior diagnostics make troubleshooting fast and easy
- Intuitive user interface makes learning a breeze
- Rugged design endures tough working conditions
- Graphic reports show professional certification results
- Memory card allows instant data hand-off
- MMC card & card reader
- Cat 6/5e Channel/Traffic Adapter
- Exceeds spec requirements for Cat 5, Cat 5e and Cat 6 with Level III Accuracy, employing the same DSP-4000 measurement capability independently verified UL
- Delivers more accurate PASS results with the new revolutionary Permanent Link Adapter
- Includes Cat 6 Channel Adapter and a Channel/Traffic Adapter so you're ready to test Cat 6 channel limits with DSP accuracy
- Automatically diagnoses cabling faults and shows exact location in feet or meters
- Has expanded 16 MB on-board memory and saves up to a full day's worth of testing (300 tests)
- Ensures accurate data and saves you time by allowing you to download TIA-606A compliant Cable IDs to the DSP-4300
- Includes removable memory card and the most advanced cable test management software package
- Test Standards:
TIA Cat 3, 4, 5 and 5E Basic Link or Channel, plus Cat 6
ISO 11801/EN 50173 Class A, B, C or D
IEEE 10Base5, 10Base2, or 10base-T
IEEE Token Ring 4 Mbps or 16 Mbps
IEEE 100Base-TX, 100Base-T4
IEEE 802.12 (100VG-AnyLan) 4-UTP or 2-STP
Aus/Nz Class C, D Basic Link or Channel
- Supported Tests:
Length, Propagation Delay, Delay Skew
NEXT, NEXT @ Remote
Power Sum NEXT, PSNEXT @ Remote, ELFEXT, ELFEXT @ Remote, Power Sum ELFEXT,
Attenuation-to-Crosstalk Ratio (ACR), ACR @ Remote
DC Loop Resistance
Return Loss (RL), RL @ Remote
- Cable Tone Generator
- Rechargeable NiMH battery with 10-12 hours typical battery life
- Weight: 3.25 lb
Test Fiber Optic Cables
When paired with the optional Fluke DSP-FTK Fiber Test Kit, the Fluke DSP-4300 detects bad connections, bad splices, broken fibers, and loss of power from bends and fiber-type mismatches.
Windows based DSP-LINK software brings "point and click" simplicity to the task of transferring data or updating your Fluke DSP-4300 Digital Cable Analyzer.