The Sorensen SG Series DC Power Supply represents the next generation of high power programmable DC power supplies. The SG Series is designed for exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry. With a full 15 kW available down to 20VDC output in a 3u package the SG leads the industry in power density. The power density is enhanced by a stylish front air intake allowing supplies to be stacked without any required clearance between units.
SGI: Advanced Intelligent Control
(Sorensen General purpose Intelligent) The SGI combines onboard intelligent controls with the outstanding power electronics common to all SG family supplies. These controls enable sophisticated sequencing, constant power mode and save/recall of instrument settings. Looping of sequences makes the SGI ideal for repetitive testing. An impressive vacuum fluorescent graphical display in eight languages, context sensitive “soft” keys and front panel keyboard simplify programming of the SGI.
SGA: Analog Control
(Sorensen General purpose Analog) The SGA is available for customers requiring simple front panel analog controls or external control. With the same high performance power electronics as the SGI, the SGA provides essential features like 10- turn potentiometers for setting voltage and current, 3 ½ digit LED readout plus front panel over-voltage protection (OVP) preview/adjustment and reset.
Sorensen SG Series Features
- High Power Density: up to 15 kW in 3U, 30 kW in a 6U chassis
- Wide Voltage Range: 0-10V up to 0-800V, in increments of 5 kW from 5 to 30 kW
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Hardware Trigger (Ethernet Option)
- Parallelable up to 150 kW
- Sequencing: Free system controller & speed up test
- Low audible noise: Temperature controlled variable speed fans