The Krohn-Hite Model 7500 was the first direct-coupled, wideband amplifier that offered extended output power and voltage capabilities, low distortion, an advanced, all solid state design, and performance features not previously available.
The Model 7500 provides more than 75 watts of continuous power (150 watts at dc), and 125Vrms from dc to 100kHz. Frequency response of the 7500 is typically flat to within 0.05dB over most of its range. In addition, the 7500 typically contributes <0.05% of total harmonic distortion, at full power output, up to 10kHz. The voltage gain of the 7500 is non-inverting, and can be selected for either 20dB (10) or 40dB (100) of fixed gain, or continuously adjustable from 0dB to 40dB. The 7500 also provides either direct (dc) or capacitive (ac) input coupling.
||Impedance Matching Transformer
||Remote Gain Control, VC Input ±10Vdc, gain is proportional to the VC input setting
|Rack Mounting Kit
||: Part No. RK-519 permits the installation of the Model 7500 into a standard 19" rack spacing
Krohn-Hite 7500 Specs
- Frequency Range: DC to 1MHz
- Frequency Response: Less Than ± 0.1db
- Distortion: Less Than 0.1%
- Maximum Voltage: 140 Volts RMS, Open Circuit
- Voltage Gain: Zero to 40db
- Variable DC Offset: Zero to 200 Volts Peak
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Provides more than 75 watts of continuous power (150 watts at DC), and 125 volts RMS from DC to 100kHz