The NH Research 4200 Modular DC Electronic Load 120 V, 60 A, 300 W is designed for use within the mainframe power module chassis included as part of the NHR S400 and 5600 power supply test systems. This load provides advanced control and measurement capabilities by incorporating the task-essential features of a DMM, DSO and ARB. With this built-in capability, the 4200 load delivers a single integrated test solution that provides more comprehensive test information. The load also eliminates the additional cost, reliability and test-speed penalties when multiple single-purpose instruments are necessary to supplement a less capable load.
NH Research 4200 Features
- Isolation: ±500VDC between input and chassis ground
- Remote Voltage Sense: 2VDC max drop between sense and load input
- OVPS Relay: DPDT, 5 A, isolated control
- Self Test: Power-up self-test of all major functions including each output transistor
- Performance Monitoring: Continuous checking of performance parameters and appropriate error messages when necessary
- Calibration: Closed cover, all adjustments made in software and stored in EEPROM