Thousands of companies embrace combined environment accelerated testing that includes vibration and thermal testing, to rapidly improve the reliability of their electronic product designs. Conducting this practice early is most beneficial, as reliability can most easily be improved early in the development process. Qualmark's new Portable Rapid Testing System takes this to a whole new level. HawQ preys on and exposes failure points, and screams through thermal testing in a fraction of the time of traditional thermal chambers.
Qualmark HawQ Features
- Entry Level Rapid Testing System provides combined Environment Accelerated Testing
- Rapid Thermal changes from +200°C to -100°C
- Heating up to 35°C/min (avg.) cooling up to 40°C/min (avg.), LN2 cooled
- Six Degree of Freedom random, Omni Axial Vibration
- Vibration table top 16" x 12"
- Portable for easy movement between departments and easy to use the preset programs & remote monitoring
- xLF2 Vibration Table with PSD Management -- Vibration table top 16" x 12"
- Multi-pane Viewing Window
- 1.7" Access ports on left and right sides
- Thermal Alarms
- Touch-screen PLC controller, Ethernet interface