The Preen AFC 13006 AC Power Source is an AC power supply which delivers 6 kVA of 3-phase power at a frequency range of 47-63 Hz and 208 VA of 1-phase power at a frequency range of 50-60 Hz. Preen AFC 13006 power sources deliver energy with reliable voltage and frequency, empowering technicians to both conduct precise simulations of real life energy conditions and generate a steady supply of power to load systems and devices under test. Preen AFC 13006 units provide continuously adjustable output voltage, a pure output sine-wave, a sensitive alarm function and a one-key shutdown option when faults have been identified. Choose from an RS485 and a RS232 interface for system operation.
Call ATEC for rental and purchase information at 800-404-2832.
Preen AFC 13006 Features
- Single phase power output of 208 VA and three phase power output of 6 kVA
- CE mark, offers high electromagnetic compatibility performance
- High efficiency up to 92%, high input power
- 4 LED displays show measurements of current, voltage, power and frequency simultaneously
- Patented power module design featuring high power density
- Protection includes emergency stop button and corresponding error codes for input under voltage, over voltage, over current, over load
- Optional RS232 or RS485 interface
Preen AFC 13006 Applications
- Testing for home appliance
- Power electronic equipment
- Medical equipment analysis