Selecting the right probe for your application is key to attaining the best signal fidelity in your measurements. Active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high-frequency measurements. With our ultra-low input capacitance and high input resistance provided by the Tektronix P7225 Active Probe 2.5 GHz, you are able to make measurements with minimal signal distortion. This probe offers a wide 8 Vpk-pk dynamic range to access today's voltage levels.
Tektronix Test Equipment P7225 Specs
Tektronix Test Equipment P7225 Applications
- Verification, Debug, and Characterization of High-speed Designs
- Design, Development, and Compliance Testing
- Signal Integrity, Jitter, and Timing Analysis
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Signals with Voltage Swings up to 8 Vpk-pk