The Advantest R3131 is an easy-to-use personal spectrum analyzer which combines high accuracy necessary for digital radio measurement with excellent operability and usability.
The R3131 can be used in diverse fields, for a multitude of applications.
- Built in high accuracy OBW, ACP, and Power measurement functions which can be applied to digital radio measurement
- Standard interfaces: GPIB, RS232, Centronics, and FD drive
- Auto tune: Max level within a 3 GHz band
- Counter measurement resolution: 1 Hz to 1 kHz
- EMC (measures electromagnetic interference): 9 kHz and 120 kHz RBW and QP detecor
|Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
||Marker counter resolution:
||1 Hz to 1 kHz
||zero, 50 kHz to 3 GHz
||10 Hz - 1 MHz, 1-10 step
|Amplitude measurement range
||+20 dBm to Average noise level
|Sweep time: 50 ms to 500 s
||30 MHz, -20 dBm ± 0.3 dB