The 8757D scalar network analyzer allows you to measure insertion loss, gain, return loss, SWR, and power quickly and accurately . With high-performance detectors and directional bridges, and a companion source and printer, this analyzer becomes the basis of a complete measurement system with superb performance.
Setup time is reduced by external disk save/recall, and measurement data can be sent directly to a printer while you proceed to the next measurement.
You can configure your system using a PSG signal generator with ramp sweep capability. The dynamic range can be extended from 75 dB to 83 dB using the PSGs high power option.
- Four display channels
- Three detector inputs
- An optional fourth detector input
- An optional internal power calibrator
- Accurate power measurements with 85037 series precision detectors
- High resolution color display
- Internal plotter/printer buffer
- +16 to –60 dBm dynamic range
- AC/DC detection modes
- 101 to 1601 measurement points/trace
- Noise figure measurement display capability
- Compatible with the 85025 and 85026 series detectors and the 85027 series directional bridges
- Limit line testing (channels 1 and 2)
- Adaptive normalization
- Cursor search functions (max, min, n dB, BW)